Tuesday 10 November 2015

A Few Things I'd Been Loving In October


It's that time of the month again! I think I said this in my September Favourites but I can't believe how quickly this year is going, how is is November already?! I don't know about you but I actually can't wait for it to start getting colder, I'm a bit disappointed that it's still quite warm here in the UK.

I've got another mixture of things I've been loving this month, starting with the Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lip Pencil in 050 Tiramisu. This is a really lovely browny/nude that goes with anything! At first I wasn't sure of the shade on me but I've grown to love it and it's now my go to lip colour at the moment. It's super long lasting and you can either wear it as all over colour or as a liner. 

Next up are Face Wipes. I've stuck with Johnson's face wipes for years as I've never found any others that work for me, but I was in Primark the other day and spotted these. They're £1 for 2 packs so I thought 'What's the worst that could happen?!'. I got the ones for Combination skin, they're enriched with tea tree and witch hazel. The ingredients were one of the things that swayed me to get them because I know tea tree and witch hazel are really good for blemishes. I've nearly finished my first pack and I think they're just as good as the ones I used before them. The only thing that annoys me about them is they're quite thin and not very strong so they fall apart slightly. 

My film/TV show favourite for this month is Scream Queens. I recently started watching it and can't get enough! The cast list includes a lot of celebrities, Emma Roberts, Ariana Grande and Nick Jonas, just to name a few, and I'd probably compare it to something like Scary Movie, but in TV format. It's quite dry, ridiculous humour, so if you're into that kind of thing then I'd definitely recommend it.


I got this Watch from B&M for around £5. I needed a simple and inexpensive watch for work because I work in an environment where jewellery can easily get damaged or caught on things. I spotted this one and loved it because of the rose gold face, it's sleek and I'd say it looks more expensive than it was.


Lastly is the Collection Shimmer Shades blusher quad. As you may be able to tell from this, I only use the bottom two colours, I mix them together and it makes a lovely peachy colour with a slight shimmer. Mixing all the shades together makes it too pinky for my liking so I just stick to the bottom two. I think that's the beauty of products like this though, technically you've got a multitude of blushers in one because you can mix shades or just use one at a time. 

I hope you enjoyed reading about my favourites this month.

To stay up to date with my latest blog posts, you can follow me on Bloglovin' by clicking the 'B'' icon to the right of this post, or by clicking here.

Thanks for reading!

Becky
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment