Thursday 3 December 2015

'Tis The Season To... Wear Darker Lips

Now it's December it's officially okay to wear darker lips. Some people have been wearing darker lips for a while now, but I find myself only reaching for my darker lipsticks when it starts to get just that little bit colder. There are three lipsticks that are always my go-to's and there's one to suit every budget!

As I said before, there's one to suit every budget. Rimmel 'The Only 1' is £6.99, No7 'Stay Perfect' is £9.95 and the Mac Lipstick is £15.50. I know Russian Red can be worn all year round, and I do wear it all year round, but I think it's fitting for this time of year. It's a bit deeper than a lot of other reds and gives a somewhat festive vibe. 'Grace' by No7 has been a firm favourite of mine for many years now, where as 'Under My Spell' by Rimmel is a very recent purchase. I've only worn this lipstick once but I love the colour and it has good staying power. You can also layer it up to make it more of a darker purple.

Which are your favourite lipsticks for this season?

If you want to follow my blog on Bloglovin', you can click the 'B'' icon to the right or click here.

Thanks for reading :)

Becky
XO


No comments:

Post a Comment