Tuesday 26 May 2015

A Very Monochrome Summer Wish List


In two weeks time I'll be jetting off to sunny Santorini with my Boyfriend, but there are still a few last minute things I've been lusting after. 

  1. Oakley Bikini from Asos (Top and Bottoms sold separately) - I've been on the hunt for a black bikini and this one is just what I've been looking for. It's simple but not too simple. I love the wet look material and how the small metal detailing makes it a bit more interesting. 
  2. Leather Backpack from Accessorize - I really want a backpack to take on holiday with me as they're so easy to wear and having one with you means you don't have to carry anything in your hands. This leather one from Accessorize with silver hard wear is just the right size and is perfect for me. Also, it currently has £30 off.
  3. '#Girlboss' Book by Sophia Amoruso - I've heard a lot about this book and all the reviews I've read seem to give it high praise so it's definitely on my list of books to purchase. I think I'll be taking my iPad with me on holiday so I'll be downloading it on that to read around the pool.
  4. Striped Monochrome Pumps from TU at Sainsbury's - I'm loving the look of monochrome stripes at the moment so when I saw these textured pumps from Sainsbury's I really wanted them. Unfortunately, I went into my local store a few weeks ago but they don't stock them there. I'm hoping if I pop in again they'll have got them in so fingers crossed!
  5. 'Cameo Rose' Gypsy Crop Top from New Look - I was out shopping a few days ago and spotted this cute crop top in New Look, I almost tried it on but in the end decided to leave it. However, since then, I've realised I made a mistake and thought of so many different ways to wear it. I think I'll have to take a trip to New Look and see if they still have it in. It also comes in Black so I'm not sure what colour I'll get but, for only £9.99, I could always get both!

I hope you enjoyed having a look at a few things I've been lusting after for my holiday. Are you going on holiday soon? Is there anything you've been wishing for? If so, leave me a comment below, I'd love to know :)

You can now follow me on Bloglovin' by clicking either here or on the '+Bloglovin'' button to the right of this post.

Becky
XO





No comments:

Post a Comment