Friday 5 February 2016

Blend Away Your Eyeshadow Woes With KIKO Milano 'Eye Brushes'


Brushes From KIKO Milano

The other week I popped to Meadowhall, and whist there I decided to have a little nosey around KIKO Milano's new store. I actually went in to look at make up but soon got distracted by the make up brushes. I'd been wanting some new eyeshadow brushes for a while and once I'd seen these I just had to give them a try.


Blending Brush 200 - £10.90

The main type of brush I was after was a fluffy blending brush. I spotted this one and it was just what I needed, the only problem was there wasn't any out, but a lovely Sales Assistant went and got me one out of the back. This brush it incredibly soft and could blend even the harshest of colours. When I bought this it was £5.45, but it's now gone back up to full price.


Perfect Eyes Set - £22.90

When I picked up the blending brush the Sales Assistant also suggested another brush to me so I picked one of those up as well. However, when I was mooching round the shop, I came across the 'Perfect Eyes Brush Set'. In this set there are four brushes which come in a turquoise and yellow case (shown in the first image of this post). I put the other brush back and got this set instead as it was more cost effective.

The brushes in the set are:
01 - Blending Brush - Perfect for packing eyeshadow onto the lid or blending out
02 - Precision Brush - Great for blending or adding more precise colour
03 - Precision Liner Brush - Can be used to create a cut crease or add liner 
04 - Angled Brush - Good for blending shadow on the outer area of the eyelid

Overall, all the brushes I purchased are great quality and look elegant and professional. I've had some eyeshadow brushes before that hurt to use as the bristles prick your eyelid but these ones are gorgeously soft and comfortable to use. These brushes are amazing value for brushes as the quality is really good, I can't recommend them enough!

What is your favourite make up brush brand? Let me know in the comments :)

If you want to stay up to date with my posts, all my social media links are to the right of this post. You can follow me on Bloglovin' by clicking here.

Thanks for reading!

Becky
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment