Wednesday 27 January 2016

Best. Year. Ever. With Birchbox And Pinterest


So, this is a little bit late but I thought I'd upload it anyway! I received this Birchbox about the second week in January but I've only just got round to blogging about it. It was planned for last week but EE have annoyingly cut my internet off and I ran out of mobile data so I was a little stranded for a while. My data on my phone refreshed today so here I am.

This month's Birchbox is pretty cute. You get 5 postcard's, with quirky illustrations by Viktorija Semjonova on the front, and the box has lovely pictures on it taken from Pinterest. On the back of the cards it gives you ideas of what to search for on Pinterest.

Inside The Box

This month's box includes 5 products and 1 bonus, I'll get onto that in a minute.


Whish Almond Body Butter
Now, I have to be honest, I'm really not a fan of the smell of this. If you like the smell of almonds then this would be great for you but, unfortunately I don't, and this is almond over load. I might have to pass this on to someone else.

Absolution L'Eau Soir et Marin
This is a 'purifying water for eye and face', it's ingredients include hazelnut oil (a nut again?!) and aloe vera. I get the feeling this will be great for the face simply because of the aloe vera. I can't wait to try it out. I also love that it can be used for both face and eyes, this must mean it's gentle on the skin.

Beauty Protector Protect and Detangle
I always get excited by 'Beauty Protector' products because they always smell amazing. This one is a leave in conditioner that also protects against thermal heat and UV rays, sounds like a winner to me.


Benefit They're Real Tinted Primer
I'm not a massive fan of 'Benefit They're Real', I don't feel like it does what it says it should. It doesn't really give my lashes lift or do anything special. However, when I saw they had released this primer I definitely wanted to try it. I'm hoping it will make a great base for creating really full lashes.

Jelly Pong Pong Highlighter
This is a pencil highlighter that's main use is for along the water line but would also be great for in the corner of the eye or on cheek bones. It seems like it would do a really great job of brightening the eyes. A little bonus is that it's cruelty free!

Birchbox Compact Mirror
This is the extra (or bonus) I was talking about at the beginning of this post. A little mirror perfect for carrying in your handbag with '#NOfilter' and Birchbox's logo printed on the back.

That's it for the first box of 2016! What's your favourite item in this months box? I think mine has to be the 'Beauty Protector' Protect and Detangle spray, simply because of the smell.

You can keep up to date with my posts by following me on Bloglovin', just click the 'B'' icon to the right or click here.

Becky
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment