Tuesday 12 January 2016

Pom Pom Perfume - ARI by Ariana Grande


I'm not usually one to have perfumes by celebrities. I find they often look and smell cheap. Although, I've had 'Beyonce Heat' before and that's actually pretty nice! Anyway, I was walking in town one day and a lady stood outside a perfume shop handed me a brochure that had a little sample paper on it. I smelt the paper and it was gorgeous. Thankfully it had the name of the perfume on it. As soon as I got home I told my Mum about it and put it on my Birthday/Christmas list (yes, I'm 23 and I still do a list). Long story short, my Auntie ended up getting it me for my Birthday.


This perfume has quite a sweet smell to it so if you're not into that kind of thing then this isn't for you. Although, it seems to have hints of everything in it to be honest, it's floral and fruity but also has a slight woody hit. I think the thing that makes it smell sweet is the touch of marshmallow in there, yes you read correct, marshmallow. It wears really well and I think it gets better throughout the day.


One thing I love about this perfume, other than the scent, is the design of the bottle. As soon as I saw the bottle it reminded me of a mixture between Flower Bomb and Jimmy Choo, but actually I think I probably prefer this bottle over those two. I think it's so cute and looks stunning with the light shining through it. The pom pom on the side is a lovely addition, but if it gets in your way, you can easily remove it and use it for something else. 


Overall, this perfume is lovely to look at and to wear. If you're near a perfume counter I'd highly recommend checking it out.

Have you discovered any new perfume's recently? Leave me a comment below letting me know.

If you want to stay up to date with my posts, you can follow my blog on Bloglovin' by clicking the 'B'' Icon to the right or by clicking here :)

Becky
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment