Monday 4 January 2016

Top 5 Beauty Tips And Tricks For 2016

(Image Made By Me)

I thought about doing one of those 'New Year New Me' posts where I'd reminisce about 2015 and tell you what I want to do this year. However, that just seems so predictable and samey. So instead, I've decided to do a post all about beauty tips and tricks as I thought this would be a little more useful for all of you.

1. If you find your favourite mascara drying out, never fear! Just add a few drops of eye drops into the tube, twist the wand around inside to mix it up and there you go, good as new. Don't worry about this messing with the formula, I've not had any problems so far and I've been doing this 6 months or more. 

2. Spray your perfume onto your hair to make the scent last longer. I'm not sure why this works but I do it all the time. It works especially well on freshly washed hair, I think it locks in the scent better. I spray the perfume into the air and walk into it, letting it fall onto my hair.

3. Apply lip balm before you brush your teeth. Leave the balm on for a few minutes to let it soak in and moisturise the lips and any dry skin. Then, brush your teeth and your lips. The lip balm will have softened the dry skin making it come off a lot easier and leaving you with smooth lips.

4. This might be an obvious one for some people but it's a favourite of mine. If you feel you have dark and/or hollow eyes, you can add a slight bit of shimmery eyeshadow or highlighter into the inner corner. This will open the eye up, making it appear brighter. 

5. If you shave (I mean instead of waxing, epilating, etc.), try using hair conditioner instead of using your usual body wash/shaving foam/whatever else you may use. Conditioner helps the razor to glide across the skin leaving you with a smooth finish, it also moisturises the skin and helps against razor burn.

There we have it, my top 5 beauty tips and tricks for 2016!
I hope you all have a wonderful year and achieve everything you set out to.


If you want to follow my blog, you can do so on Bloglovin' by clicking the 'B'' icon to the right, or by clicking here.

Thanks for reading :)

Becky
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment