Tuesday 1 March 2016

February Favourites 2016

I can't believe today is the 1st March, I'm sure I keep blinking and then another months gone. February was a good month for me, I went on a trip (more about that below) and started a new business venture! I'm looking forward to what the month of March has to offer. Anyway, lets get on with what you're here for, my favourites for February.

I've used this lip balm for so long, it's definitely a 'holy grail' product for me. It's a lot better than other brands (*Ahem* Vaseline), and I can 100% say it moisturises the lips like no other. Some may find it a bit pricey, at £3.69 a pop, but it's worth every penny.


2. Vera (watch here)
I'm not talking about someone called Vera, well I am but not someone I know, I'm talking about the TV programme. Vera is a detective series that came back for it's 6th season at the end of Jan/beginning of Feb. There are only 4 episodes per season, which in my mind isn't enough. I'd recommend checking it out, you can still watch it online on ITV Hub.


3. TU Clothing at Sainsbury's Scarf 
(Not Available Online)
I went into Sainsbury's at the beginning of Feb to get some bits and bobs. I alway look round the clothing section in there as you can find some great things. Anyway, I came across this scarf, it was half price and I basically haven't taken it off since!


4. Ireland 
(Image is of Ballinesker Beach)
Last month me and my boyfriend, Andy, went on a trip to Ireland for Valentines Day. I'm 1/4 Irish so I've always wanted to go. We stayed in a converted barn on a farm in a little town called Gorey. We had a lovely weekend and I definitely want to go back at some point.


5. Nails
As a little treat to myself I've been getting my nails done around once or twice a month. Before, I used to just leave my nails to chip and break, but one day I just got fed up of having awful nails. I now have acrylic laid over my natural nail (to strengthen them) and then shellac on top. As I work in retail, my nails used to always be bad, and there was nothing I could do about it myself. Having a treatment done to them makes them never break or look ugly.


6. Braids
I've been loving plaiting my hair lately. Either just one in the front, or one at either side, or my whole head, they're so effortless (once you've practiced) but can look like you've spent ages! The picture is actually of how I had my hair yesterday and it's the first time I've tried it like that. All I did was two dutch braids at either side then tucked them in at the back and pinned it, ta-da!


That's it for my February favourites, what were you loving last month?

You can follow me on my various social media by clicking the icons to the right. If you'd like to keep up to date with my posts, follow me on Bloglovin' by clicking the 'B'' icon, or simply click here.

I hope you all have a great March!

Becky
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment