Tuesday 27 October 2015

Top 5 A/W 2015 Highstreet Coat Picks

Coats are one clothing item that I just love. I just can't help myself when I see a beautiful coat or jacket, I think it's because you can wear them year after year, which you can't do with many pieces of clothing. Last year my obsession got so bad that I didn't allow myself to buy another coat before I'd given one or two to charity, so thats what I did. That means this year, I'm free to buy coats again! So without further a-do, here are my top 5 picks so far this A/W season...

This is definitely one of my favourites. You can wear it with basically anything. The faux fur on the collar makes it look so warm and the belt will just pull you in at the waist and makes it look a bit more put together. 

The colour of this one is what first drew me in. I usually go for black or grey coats, as you'll see from the rest of the coats in this post, so I think it would be nice to have a more colourful coat. 

I like the relaxed look of this coat. It has double-breasted popper fastenings (try say that fast a few times!) inside the coat, with them being hidden, it makes the coat look a lot 'cleaner'. It looks as though it has elasticated cuffs to keep the cold out, but it doesn't actually specify this on the description.

To me, this is more of a dressy coat, it's not necessarily something you'd wear everyday. Although it'd described as a blazer, I'd say more blazer-coat, it has the look of a blazer but it looks a lot thicker. I love the leather-look patches that add a bit of interest.

This is probably my second favourite. As soon as I saw this I couldn't help but include it. It has all the things I love a coat to have, a faux fur collar, belt, padded, texture and silver hardware, whats not to love! 

What's one thing you look for in a coat?

Thanks for reading.

Becky
XO

Follow my blog on Bloglovin' by clicking the 'B'' icon to the right of this post, or click here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment