Thursday 20 August 2015

Feel Unique and Holland & Barrett Haul


I recently ordered some bits from Feel Unique and Holland & Barrett and thought I'd show you what I got! There's only one product in here that's a repurchase, the others are brand new products I wanted to give a try.
(All products are linked below the images)

Feel Unique:


La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo[+]:
I got three things from Feel Unique and I might as well start with the one that's a repurchase. This moisturiser is a holy-grail product of mine, it is by far the best moisturiser I've ever used and definitely does everything it's supposed to. It's perfect for my oily/combination/blemish-prone skin. I'm sure you've heard enough people go on about this in the past few years so all I'm going to say is, you need to try it!

Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream:
Now we've got my repurchase out of the way I can go on to talk about the products I'm still yet to try. I got this eye cream as I've been looking for one for a while but can never seem to find one that will get rid of dark circles and also reduce fine lines. I have a problem with both, and didn't want to spend loads or have to buy two different products as I felt applying two products may feel too heavy or cakey on my under-eyes. I settled on this one as the reviews were all pretty positive and some people said it helped reduce fine lines too, win win. This has a really smooth texture, it's not too strongly scented either. It is made from 99% natural ingredients, which is another reason I settled on purchasing this one. 

TIGI Bed Head Small Talk:
I heard someone talking about this when I was in the hairdressers the other day and thought it would be perfect for my hair. The woman that had come in was wanting to buy some and was raving about it, my hairdresser agreed it was amazing and that's why they were out of stock. So as soon as I got home I googled it and, sure enough, everyone seemed to be raving about it so I thought I best get myself some! This smell of this is b-e-a-utiful! (Name that film). I put a bit on the back of my hand to see what the texture is like and it doesn't seem sticky or greasy at all so I'm really looking forward to trying this out. It says it's a 'Thickifier, Engergizer and Stylizer', I'm hoping it'll be a perfect match for my hair as it can be very flat and hard to add volume and texture too.


Also from Feel Unique, when you spend over £30, you get to choose 2 free samples (There's 6 to choose from). I chose the I AM JUICY COUTURE perfume sample and the Emma Hardie Amazing Face Protect and Prime SPF30. The perfume has a fruity but flowery smell to it, it's also slightly musky, which I like. I can't comment on the Emma Hardie product as I don't want to open it until I want to use it but I've heard good things about her range. 

Holland & Barrett:


Bioglan Superfoods Supergreens Powders:
I don't often buy things from Holland & Barrett but I'd heard something about these vegetable powders that give you your 5 a day in one drink. Now, I don't eat much fruit and veg at all, I just don't like the taste or texture. I'll have a small portion every now and again, but I probably don't even have 5 portions in a week, never mind a day. When I heard about these I started to do a bit of research as I thought they'd be great for me to get my 5 a day without having to actually eat the vegetables. Anyway, I found out about these and all the reviews are amazing, everyone says how much more energy they have and how they've helped them feel more healthy. These are quite expensive (£21.99 for a 100G packet), but I got them in the penny sale so got both packets for just £22, which seems pretty good to me! There's a few different one's but I chose the '81 Vital Ingredients' and 'Berry Burst' ones as they had the most ingredients. I'll probably be doing a review once I've tried these so keep your eyes peeled for that.

I hope you enjoyed my little haul of products I've bought recently. 

Becky
XO 

Psst... All my social media accounts are linked to the right of this post. There you'll also find a button to follow my blog on Bloglovin', or you can click here

No comments:

Post a Comment