Tuesday 11 August 2015

Introducing Me...



Hey there! This is my 10th post so I thought a little introduction was in order. 

I'm Becky, 22 from Sheffield, England. 

Last year, November 2015 to be a bit more precise, I graduated from York St John University with a 2:1 in Film Studies and Media. I currently work in retail while I try and figure out what to do with my life! I really enjoy writing and expressing myself, so this was one of the main reasons I decided to start this blog.

Although I love writing, I've never been able to keep a diary, I can't even handle a 'One Line A Day' diary. I just find them so tedious and boring, I just basically ended up writing the same thing each day.

Whereas with this blog I get to talk about products and food and life in general, which is a lot more exciting to me!

I'm really looking forward to connecting with others bloggers, both near and far, and joining this amazing community of creative and like minded people.

I'm not sure what else to put here so if there's anything you want to know, feel free to ask in the comments :)

XO 


No comments:

Post a Comment