Sunday 27 September 2015

Asos A/W 2015 Wishlist

I find this time of year a really difficult time to buy clothes. It's in-between Summer and Autumn so shops just seem to have a bit of everything in, and none of it is really all that great if I'm honest! However, I was having a bit of a look through Asos and came across a few pieces I liked, so here they are. 



I think bardot tops are so versatile, you can dress them up or down, and this 2 pack is great because you get a long sleeved and a short sleeved one for just £20! Another one of my favourites from this list are these New Look boots. The only problem is, they only come in Wide Fit and I have slim feet so I know these just won't fit me, but I decided to include them anyway because I love the look of them. 

All the pieces I picked can be worn most of the year round (especially here in England when you sometimes need to bring the boots out when you should actually need sandals...), and this is what I liked about them. The weather's been unpredictable at the moment so all these items can be layered up or worn on their own, which is perfect for this time of year.

Becky
XO

If you have Bloglovin' and would like to follow my blog, click here or click the 'B'' icon to the right of this post :)




No comments:

Post a Comment