Wednesday 23 September 2015

Summer To Autumn Transition Nail Colours

Finding colours that will take you through from Summer to Autumn can be a bit tricky. It's those in-between-seasons times that can catch us out and make you unsure of what colours you should be wearing and when. Here I'll run you through my four favourite nail colours for this transition period.



From Left to Right:
1. Hanover Square by Nails Inc. // 2. Watermelon by Barry M // 
3. Raspberry by Barry M // 4. Berry Stain by Maybelline

I love these colours for the Summer/Autumn season because they give a nice pop of colour without being too summery. I think the thing that makes these perfect for this time of year is that they would look just as good laid by the pool, as they would cozying up by the fire on an autumn night. 

I have to say, out of these three brands of nail varnishes, Maybelline is my favourite. The Forever Strong Super Stay varnishes that they do are amazing, they stay on for ages without chipping and the colour doesn't fade with wear. It's also really easy to apply as the brush is domed on the end instead of flat like regular brushes. I'd definitely recommend giving them a try!

What are your go to nail varnishes for this time of year? 

*Just FYI, in person, Raspberry by Barry M is more of a darker berry red than it's showing up on camera, it didn't photograph well unfortunately!*

Becky
XO 

Psst... Follow my blog on Bloglovin' by clicking the B' icon to the right or by clicking here, thank you :)




No comments:

Post a Comment