Tuesday 1 September 2015

OOTD: New Month, Old Shirt

Seen as though it's the 1st September today I thought I'd go a bit out of my comfort zone and try something new, an OOTD post.

I think the reason I've put off doing an outfit post so far is because 1. I don't really like my picture being taken anyway and 2. Trying to find somewhere to take the pictures can be a bit of a pain. I was originally going to take these pictures outside but, in true British style, the weather wasn't on my side and it started raining. This meant I had to find somewhere in my bedroom to take the pictures. That wasn't exactly the easiest task because, not going to lie, my room's not the tidiest of places at the moment. Anyway, that's enough about that.


Outfit Details: 
Shirt - Dorothy Perkins (Similar) / Jeans - H&M / Shoes - Sainsbury's* (Similar) /
Bag - Forever 21 (Similar) / Watch - Apple

I haven't done all that much today. I've been off work so volunteered to go get a few bits from the shop. I like to get out and about when I can because otherwise I'm either stuck at home or working. Due to this, any chance to get out of the house, I'll take it. I also had a little drive up to a retail park that's quite close to me. They're opening a new TK Maxx there and was wondering what the actual opening date was, turns out, it's this Thursday, so I'll be going up to have a look in there when it opens.

I chose this outfit as I just wanted something casual and comfy. The shirt I have on is actually quite old, but I recently found it in my wardrobe so decided to wear it. I like the military style, the pockets and buttons on the shoulders add a little touch of detail without being too over the top. I find with a lot of my clothes I wear them once and forget about them, so when I find them again (or remember I have them) it's like a new piece of clothing, but obviously a lot cheaper!

Have you been up to much today?

*The shoes I'm wearing are now half price in store at Sainbury's, but they don't have them online so I've linked similar ones.

Becky
XO

Psst... All my social media accounts are linked to the right of this post. There you'll also find a button to follow my blog on Bloglovin', or you can click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment